Gen-Equip has developed a series of online webinars specifically for primary care professionals: general practitioners, practice nurses and midwives.
These sessions focus on practical and clinical issues to help you support your patients such as:
- Taking an appropriate family history to detect possible genetic conditions
- Recording the family history in a pedigree
- Understanding the common inheritance patterns for genetic conditions
- Understanding prenatal testing for genetic conditions
- Understanding genetic test results
- When and how to refer a patient for genetic services.
Each webinar lasts around 20-30 minutes.